Willie Nelson

Willie Nelson Launches New Hemp-Derived CBD Products, Willie’s Remedy

Music legend, and longtime marijuana activist, Willie Nelson is expanding his growing cannabis empire.

This month, Nelson announced Willie’s Remedy, a brand of hemp-derived cannabis products, at Willie Nelson’s 4th of July Picnic at Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas. The new brand joins Willie’s Reserve as the latest offering from company GCH, Inc.

The Willie’s Remedy product line debuts with a CBD-infused coffee, set to launch in Colorado in September 2018. The whole bean, small batch brew is infused with full spectrum CBD oil derived from American sourced and organically grown hemp. Each 8-ounce cup of coffee features 5 mg of CBD.

“It’s two of my favorites, together in the perfect combination,” says Nelson. “Like coffee, cannabis is a plant that works for me.” The Willie’s Remedy brand will continue his effort to make beneficial plant products more accessible and better understood as supplements to a life well lived.

CBD, or cannabidiol, is a cannabinoid found in cannabis plants. CBD is non-intoxicating, yet offers some of the beneficial effects associated with cannabis. All Willie’s Remedy products will be free of THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), the compound in cannabis responsible for the euphoric high. Additional hemp and CBD products will be announced later this year.

“Hemp production was suppressed in America because hemp was competitive to too many industries. The country probably missed some opportunity during hemp prohibition,” says Nelson. “But another way to look at it is that hemp is the answer to huge range of challenges we’re facing right now. Allowing commercial hemp farming will create jobs for the farmers.”

Willie’s Remedy will rely on hemp grown in the US, reflecting Nelson’s commitment to contributing to the growth of a domestic industrial hemp economy that positively impacts the environment, American family farmers, and local economies. To further these efforts, GCH Inc. has joined with New Belgium Brewing and Vote Hemp to launch the American Hemp Campaign, aimed at promoting the benefits of commercial hemp production.

In April, Nelson launched Willie’s Reserve cannabis brand in California with Flow Kana, the premier sustainable sun grown cannabis provider that embraces the small farmer ecosystem. This line, which was previously available in Colorado, Washington, Oregon, and Nevada, includes Willie’s Reserve Legendary Stash of packaged flower and signature pre-rolled joints featuring a boutique strain – hand-selected and tested by Nelson, and cultivated on independent farms in small batches, using only organic inputs. Select retailers also carry Willie’s Reserve’s line of Annie’s Infused Edibles featuring artisan chocolates and lozenges.

Get more stuff like this
in your inbox

Subscribe NOW and NEVER miss the latest country music news!

Share this country music news with friends:
Tags: ,

44 Comments

1. I ordered day and night oil from Willie and reba I only received the night time

• I ordered the day only but they sent and charged me for both but only 4.95 each so I let it go. Hoever three weeks later they have charged my card 49.95

• Diana Carter says:

Just ordered the trial size: CANCEL my order! Was charged double & said I’m obligated to pay $96.!! CANCEL my order!! Not interested!!!

• What did you do to get money back. I thought i was only ordering the free trial but it showed two charges the $5.95 and another bottle for $54.90. I tried to get them to just cancel my order they said i would have to wait until i got my order then call them for rebate and cancellation.

• Their is a third party that is ripping people off. I called my credit card co. and they charged me $87.00 i thought i was on a safe site but i got directed from just searching for the Willy Nelson free trial, clicking on the link it took me to three different sites, i just called the number for fourth time and told them i knew they were ripping people off she looked up my name and said something real fast and said i am going to hang up on you. I wish the Gov. would find these people and put them in prison, this is not the first time i have been through this.

2. How can I get some for chronic pain and anxiety. I have little money. I hope it’s not expensive.

3. I go to pain management once a month and get urinalysis, since Web it is pot related does it show in urine? If it don’t I want some, I am also a 2 time breastfeeding cancer survivor and when breastfeeding was removed I have nerve damage, it feels like I am being electrocuted from the inside out, would your product work for thst? I cannot take any hormonea with the type if cancer I have and it took my womanhood, I get day and night sweat that keeps me up most nights, I am literally exhausted. I need help finding something thathat could help me. Maybe this coukd?

• Hi Terri – you would more than likely need the thc free CBD oil in order to pass the DT. PM me for more information. I admire you for being a cancer warrior!

4. Not breasrfeeding, breastfeeding cancer, sorry

5. I ordered your CBD oil and never received an invoice. I would love to be able to cancel my order. My husband has tried it with no result. I was hoping to get him some relief in his back. I don’t know how to get my order. cancelled.

6. YOU WILL RECEIVE 2 BOTTLES FOR 4.95 EACH {S & H } BUT WITHIN 15 DAYS YOU WILL BE CHARGED $89. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU ORDER

7. Juanita Perkins says:

Please contact me at sunniebean@gmail.com. I ordered your cbd oil and thought it was a free trial and got charges again for it and didn’t know I was going to be charged each month. No money in bank to cover it. I also didnt receive any more than the 1. So I’m not understanding. Or call me at 3184008304. Did nothing for the pain. Dont know if I just ordered the wrong kind or not. Finiahed whole bottle.

8. Juanita Perkins says:

Please cancel my subscription. Didnt know it was a monthly deal.

9. Kathy J Mccurdy says:

I prayed this would help with my Fibromyalgia!!! However no results, please cancel all further shipments. 🎋😭

10. I order a free sample of The Health Naturals CBD tincture with the understanding that I pay for the shipping and done. I’ve not paid for 2 shipping fees though I received another bottle this month. I found nothing on the FREE sample page about a monthly shipment or any cancellation information. As of right now I’m still looking for something that can allow me to see this info. Not even so much as a invoice in the envelope. Confused and would appreciate some information. Thank you and hope to get a response…

• Hey There Rhea, it is hard to order a “sample” for CBD oil because everyone is different in how much relief they get. Some people like my mom noticed right away, whereas others, like myself, took a few weeks. I would make sure whatever you order, it’s “full spectrum” which means “whole plant” and minimum 500mg per bottle. feel free to pm me for more info.

11. Please cancel mine as well. Thanks

12. Cancel immediately please this was not my understanding and this was order for me on my brothers account and we both looked over and over the terms and agreements and there was nothing about two bottles or being charged after fifteen days. There is nowhere to cancel order either. I did not find it to help me as I was extremely hopeful it would. Please cancel and refund my brother his 89 dollars that wasn’t indicated would be charged. If this were indicated we would have cancelled asap.

13. raymond delgado sr says:

after reading these comments i request that you cancel my subscription, some of the comments do not sound good at all. thanks anyway

14. dolly shiloh says:

WoW I was very interested in trying your product until I read all the comments below it sounds like a nightmare to deal with and I hurt to bad to deal with all this malarkey. I hope you get the quirks out of your ordering system soon.

15. Marilyn Casto says:

My invoice said I ordered weight loss oil 2 free orders I want these free orders cancelled as weight loss is not interesting to me so please cancel.

16. Mechell Hensley says:

My mom ordered this and the ended up sending her 2 orders when she only ordered 1 and they charged her credit card 90.00 and another charge of 92.00.

17. Janice M Messinger says:

Please call me. I have received this product but have a serious problem and need to cancel. I can no longer find any of the information for cancelling on line. Call me 5153215078 515 321 5078

18. Cancel my order as well. Thank you.

19. Michele Ball says:

I request that you cancel my subscription. I am retired and have limited income. I have no money for this. Please cancel me.

20. Gloria Moore says:

I am very disappointed to see these comments because I ordered to try for my husband who has Parkinsons. He doesn’t sleep more than an hour or 2 once or twice a night.

The first time he used the cream he slept 6 hrs!

Then he did the oil under the tongue in the am as well as the cream that night and he slept longer!

He has used it 4 nights and slept better and better. This is miraculous because he had given up.

So how to order and not experience what these other people have?

Also I have called twice and spent ten minutes on the phone oops,
    Just barely the call was answered and I was told that it states in the terms and conditions that the order will be automatically charged on the 30 days for the next bottle.

I would suggest to those who wish to cancel you change your checking account. The person I talked to was in Asia and I don’t feel comfortable with my information to be out there …

We could get a capital one card with a low limit and then it would feel safer…
    God speed, more effective than good luck!

21. I tried it with no relief and my credit card was charged $97.00 please cancel mine.
    Thanks
    Mrs.Billie Baird

22. QI have read the comments and now know I got taken again by a Internet company with no feelings. I ordered the free trial bottle but the
    Ey sent the hemp Cree too although I did not order it. I was only charged the $9.95 so I was OK with it. I read everything in the article about the oil and there was nothing in it that said that I was hooked into them sending me another bottle. I am living on a very limited budget and can not pay $97.00/month for a bottle. I thought you would contact me after a month to see if I wanted to receive more and give me the prices of product. There was nothing about prices in the mailing envelop. Please give me the prices and don’t charge my card.

23. What did you do to get money back. I thought i was only ordering the free trial but it showed two charges the $5.95 and another bottle for $54.90. I tried to get them to just cancel my order they said i would have to wait until i got my order then call them for rebate and cancellation.

24. Everyone needs to make sure they are ordering directly through https://williesreserve.com

If you are redirected to any other website than that it is not the correct company. If you would like to order or cancel place contact them directly.

25. It makes me so sad reading these comments and seeing that apparently some “unsavory individuals” have decided to take advantage of Nelson’s good name and use it to scam people out of their money. “Free trials” that steal your money like this should be illegal -_-

26. I thought like others that I was ordering the now I am being charged $92.67 per month for this I only need information to stop further charges to my bank account. The Hemp cream is what still comes I wanted my sister to try as she is in pain every day.

27. Lafayette Turner says:

Ordered over 2 weeks ago. Have not received yet.

28. These companies use stars names. Steven Tyler and Willie. They get shipping money but when you call to cancel you have to pay more than shipping. Why don’t they tell you up front instead of acting like that’s all. But don’t cancel in time they will charge you anyway. It’s all about money sad to say.

29. RICHARD F INK says:

I inadvertently placed an order for two products of CBD. One for 6.95 and one for 7.95.
    I have just discovered my doctor has ordered me to not take these or administer these products as it serious conflicts with meds I am being prescribed for CKD.
    I cannot find a reputable contact point in which to cancel the orders. Can you help? My receipt indicates something called Flawless.

30. bobbi johnson says:

i ordered free trial paid 2 postages..found out today they took 49.98 out of my account i did not authorize this..called got put on hold over and over then got this sorry to see you go in my e-mail i write back to them got the same thing..i am mad as hell…i can’t find any other place to get in contact with them..they seem to hide..so watch out..and i will say this did nothing for me..not one thing..guess i can go to willie’s page on facebook and complain since this has to do with him..

31. Judy Noblitt says:

please cancle my order all.
    of it the products are a rip off taking a $100.00 off of people sick and in pain. what is wrong with these people??? someone pleas help

32. Thaddeus Jude Chauvin says:

Yall owe me my money for postage back cause it did not work on me. Please respond back to asap at thaddeuschauvin7@gmail.com.

33. My name is Steve. I live in southwest Wyoming and am a disabled retired fireman. In August 2019 there was an ad ran that said it was Willy Nelson. It stated he retired from music to make cbd oil to help people in need and offered free samples for shipping fees. It is not Willy. They are ripping me off right now. They are fake.The company it is coming from is called Vital Source CBD. They are using the fake #877-365-2507 and 877-379-5678 my credit card company gave me. Their real number is 888-950-0976. If there is anyone who knows how to contact Willy to let him know these people are the ones that are using his honorable name to rip people off. The names Champion Nitric Oxide and Grand Beauty Facial. There are no invoices sent with products and no you can stop them. Their address is 13217Jamboree Rd. Tustin Ca,92782. We all know willy is from Tennesee. Their product is probably as bad as their methods of ripping people off. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated. Dont let them do this to our legends.