The GRAMMY Museum® is pleased to present The Taylor Swift Experience, an exhibition that will debut on Dec. 13th, the seven-time GRAMMY®-winning artist’s 25th birthday. Through never-before-seen personal photographs and home videos, interactive experiences, handwritten lyrics of the star’s top-charting hits, and iconic costumes, this one-of-a-kind exhibit will give visitors and fans an in-depth look at the multi-platinum selling artist as a singer, musician, songwriter, entrepreneur, and style icon.
“Global superstar Taylor Swift is one of popular music’s biggest talents, whose music is beloved by millions of fans worldwide,” said Bob Santelli, Executive Director of the GRAMMY Museum. “The story of Taylor’s remarkable rise to superstardom is one that the GRAMMY Museum is extremely excited to tell.”
On display through May 10, 2015, the exhibit will feature:
• Early childhood reading books
• Never-before-seen family and childhood photos
• Tour costumes from Swift’s RED Tour
• Handwritten lyrics for the singer/songwriter’s hit “22”
• Swift’s 2009 GRAMMY Award for Best Female Country Vocal Performance for “White Horse”
• Official props used in the music video for “Shake It Off”
• Dresses worn by Swift in her music video for “Mean”
• The dress Swift wore in the music video for “Teardrops On My Guitar”
• Swift’s banjo used during her performance at the 54th GRAMMY Awards in 2012
• And more
The Taylor Swift Experience will be on display in the GRAMMY Museum’s Special Exhibits Gallery — where temporary exhibits are showcased on a rotating basis — through May 10, 2015. The GRAMMY Museum is located at 800 West Olympic Boulevard, Suite A245, Los Angeles, CA 90015. With an entrance off of Figueroa Street, the Museum resides within the L.A. LIVE district, at the intersection of Olympic Boulevard and Figueroa Street in downtown Los Angeles.