Miranda Lambert recently sat down with the writer’s behind her hit album, Platinum, to give you a play by play and inside look.
Posts Tagged ‘Miranda Lambert’
9. @carrieunderwood · Chased this birdie around the street yesterday to help-she had a broken wing. Thanks @WaldensPuddle for taking her! & thanks to my hubby for pulling over so I could grab her. Sorry to those who had to deal w/ a crazy lady chasing a bird in the turn lane!
8. @mirandalambert · Me: “this Dodge goes real fast” Blake ” just cause it goes fast doesn’t mean you need to move it fast. Kinda like a mouth!”
7. @bretteldredge · Itd be cool to swim in a pool of ice cream as long as ur the first to jump in…if not, its just people’s nastiness n ur ice cream pool
6. @blakeshelton · On a scale of drunk 1 to 10 with 10 being the drunkest I’ve pissed myself..
5. @LukeBryanOnline · Gillette. It’s on !!!!
4. @ScottyMcCreery · Tried to wear a hat n go incognito….. Didnt work. Had to leave. Lol. Band’s getting my food tho, all good
— CNN Wire (@CNNWire) July 31, 2014
Miranda Lambert’s father, Richard Lee Lambert, and ex-police officer, is speaking out about the mustache drawn on Miranda’s face on the welcoming sign in Lindale, Texas, calling the act “idiocy”.
“Lindale’s trying to be proud of a local girl done good and then somebody wants to destroy that,” Lambert told local station KLTV. “If it’s jealousy or if it’s drunkenness, whatever, it’s idiocy either way.”
“My wife and I just shook our heads and thought some ignorant fool that doesn’t have enough to do, out destroying property that cost the Rotary Club of Lindale. There are haters in the world that do things for their own stupid reasons, so we’re not really that disturbed about it. We’re certainly not surprised.”
The local authorities plan to investigate the case and find out who did it so they can bring criminal charges against the vandals.
11. @BradPaisley pic.twitter.com/Kbplo7HntE
9. @Kimwilliamspais · PICK. UP. I know it’s ringing. I follow you on twitter, you bafoon.
7. @martinamcbride · The whole neighborhood has no water. Water main break. This is not cute
5. @blakeshelton ·Hey Darien Center… I just bought a gallon of vodka. I’m planning on taking home…. In my blood stream.
4. @bretteldredge ·Tryin to learn yoga so I can turn into a Human pretzel…so far…it looks like I’m a human tree
1. @BradPaisley · Uh oh, saw some breast feeding tonight in the crowd at Sacramento. Thankfully, no infants were involved
Remember scratch and sniff stickers? Miranda Lambert has taken that idea one step further with the new tour poster you’ll find on display at her Platinum Tour stops.
Miranda has collaborated with tour sponsor Crystal Light to create a “playable poster.” When you touch the poster it “spins” her Platinum album, unlocking songs from the record! Sound freaky? Here’s how it works: Conductive ink is printed on the reverse of the poster, creating touch sensors that can pick up electrical signals from fingers. The conductive ink is connected to a processor – similar to an iPad, but on paper – and an electric speaker is attached to the back, turning the poster into a megawatt speaker.
“I’m always thrilled to introduce new ways for my fans to interact with my music,” says Lambert.
Find out where you can see Miranda on the road by visiting http://www.mirandalambert.com/tour/