10. @TaylaLynnHeller of StealingAngels is ready to give birth any day now. Her almost born has a message for Father’s Day. “Happy Fathers Day baby! @joncodyfinger”
9. In honor of the occasion, @RodneyAtkins saved a milestone tweet for all dads. “For my 2000th tweet – Happy Father’s Day to all the Dad’s.”
8. American Idol’s @michaelsarver1 sent this to remind fathers that they can still be dads no matter how long they have left for. “To those fathers who may have walked away. Go back. Love them, cherish them, and be in there lives! They are worth it!”
7. We are reminded the difference between a father and a dad in this tweet from Jason Michael Caroll @JMCOfficial “Happy Fathers Day! Being a father is easy, being a DAD is the hard part! Your kids are a report card 2 how youre doing! Make the most of it!”
6. @LeAnnRimes idea of Father’s Day is one I can agree with! “Happy Father’s day to anyone who dedicates their life to helping take care of beautiful children. Have a blessed day!”
5. We got a behind the scenes look at the dads of the @ZacBrownBand in this tweet “Happy Father’s Day from our Zamily to yours…
4. One artist has made a mark in my book this father’s day. @ColtFord has sent some very thoughtful tweets to those that may have lost their fathers recently such as this tweet. “@DierksBentley Just want you to Know we all love You and thinking about you this Fathers Day. God Bless DB”
3. @ChrisYoungMusic reminds us that just because step dads aren’t responsible in the creation, they are still part of the nurturing! “Happy Fathers day to all the dads out there. Especially those Step dads some of us count as dad (love you old man).
2. This day is especially hard for those who have lost loved ones in the last few years. @HillaryScottLA showed that through this tweet “Happy Father’s Day to my dad, my father-in-law, and my Paw Paw, who went to heaven 11/11/11. Definitely a bittersweet day! Miss you Paw Paw!”
1. Leave it to country music to have a perfect lyric for the day as @KeithUrban does! “Happy Father’s Day!”
Don’t forget to follow Country Music Tattle Tale (@CMTT) on Twitter
If you have any Tweet of the Week suggestions let me know!
Scotty B. – firstname.lastname@example.org