10. Mike Gossin (or to @Glorianatheband fans Twmike) had a little fun in the airport last week! “Just landed in seattle. For ole time sake! GTV “Mike at airport” – Mike”
9. This week was also host to the Hallmark holiday Valentine’s Day. Austin from @SonsOfSylvia tweeted a famous saying that I hope I don’t have to hear in my lifetime! “‘Tis better to have loved and lost than never have loved at all………well that’s depressing………Happy Valentine’s Day. Austin”
8. I have never been to Texas, so I would like to see of picture of this! @LeannRimes said “Only in Texas would you see horses tied up at the gas station.”
7. Airlines are never on time, but its always your last flight home that hits the hardest! Meg from @SteelMagnolia11 said “Our one day off and our flight got cancelled =( how lame is that! X Meg”
6. It’s tweets like this by @TaylorSwift13 that make me want to become a worldwide superstar! “Sound check in one of the prettiest arenas ever.”
5. If you aren’t following @BrettEldredge yet, you better start now! He is a master tweeter! “I just saw a buddy who recently got in a serious relationship and his fun level has dropped dramastically … Dramatic yet drastic. New word!”
4. I never noticed how rude people were when they get off the phone, but @JaronATLRTL posted this which has me thinking! “I love when someone wants to get off thephone and they blame it on you… “Well I’m gonna let you go…” Gee, thanks pal.”
3. @BlaineLarsen posted this that explains itself! “Josh Turner must be hurting for work.”
2. Newlywed @KelliePickler has always made me laugh, but here I didn’t know whether to laugh or be worried! “rolling down the highway in my tour bus. gonna hop in the shower and attempt shaving my legs, hope we don’t hit a pot hole.
1. With the countless number of drinks out there, @Jrodfromoz (Jerrod Niemann) has a suggestion for the next drink! “Starbucks, how about a “John Wayne Mocha”? Fill a cup w/ motor oil & testosterone, then sprinkle it w/ gun powder & shredded duct tape. Yum”
They’re back! @BlakeShelton and @Miranda_Lambert have listened to me (or at least I like to think that) and returned to Twitter! They won’t be tweeting as often as before, but it’s nice to see them in my feed!
Don’t forget to follow Country Music Tattle Tale (@CMTT) on Twitter
If you have any Tweet of the Week suggestions let me know!