10. It’s that time of the season again! @KristianBush is ready for christmas music! “Look who’s Christmas music arrived! Proud to have written four songs on @ellispaulsongs City of Silver Dreams album.”
9. Turkey day has come and gone. The stars tweeted their thanks like this from @ChaseRiceMusic! “Thank yall from the bottom of my heart for changing my world forever. It’s an unbelievable honor to have you be a party of my life. Thank u!”
8. @BrettEldredge ended his Bring You Back tour in DC this week. He tweeted this in honor of the night “Washington DC blew my mindiggity last night! @930club was crazy! Thanks to @therailers for being awesome tour mates! #bringyoubacktour”
7. Sometimes being a performer can be difficult as @ScottyMcCreery pointed out “I wish sweatpants and a tshirt were acceptable on stage! haha #truthtuesday”
6. Every year Black ‘Friday’ gets earlier and earlier – @LauraBellBundy decided to not take part in the festivities “Let my mom stay home home and get your thongs tomorrow! It’s not called ‘Black Thursday’ #boycott #familyfirst”
5. @JakeOwen has a new album releasing this week! He posted this after a teaser was posted last week “Holy cow! Look at what’s sitting on the #1 spot! THANK Y’ALL!!! I’m so proud of this song. #thankgodforcountrymusic”
4. With a new album, @KelliePickler has been one busy lady “I’ve literally been awake since 7:30AM YESTERDAY MORNING -like 30hrs! I feel like I look like one of those creatures on “The Walking Dead”!”
3. Look out Nashville, there may be a new power duo in town! @MartinaMcBride tweeted “Since @jtimberlake is all “I wanna move to Nashville” I have a duet all ready for him to sing with me. #agirlcandream”
2. Last week country took the AMA’s by storm! @TaylorSwift13 had this to say about the night “You guys are the strongest, most powerful bond in my life and I really appreciate the AMAs you won us tonight. Thank you so much.”
1. On Thursday, @CarrieUnderwood will be on TV screens everywhere! Tune in to NBC for the Sound of Music LIVE! “I love these kiddos! They really do feel like family! #FavoriteThingsFridays”
Don’t forget to follow Country Music Tattle Tale (@CMTT) on twitter!
Feel free to send any suggestions for next week my way!