Photos Courtesy of Getty Images for ACM
Archive for the ‘Jerrod Niemann’ Category
Jerrod Niemann has unveiled his new nonprofit charity, Free The Music USA (FTMUSA), dedicated to collecting used instruments and giving them to children in need. Born out of his deeply rooted belief that every child deserves the opportunity to explore music within themselves, Niemann set out to help place instruments in the hands of children who could not otherwise afford them. FTMUSA will also make spontaneous and varied donations to music based charities throughout the year.
FTMUSA is partnering with Songs for Sound, a Nashville-based charity dedicated to assisting the profoundly deaf through awareness and providing resources for cochlear implants and rehabilitation. Songs for Sound and FTMUSA have partnered with the Academy of Country Music to give three recent recipients of cochlear implants a trip to the 2014 ACM Awards in Las Vegas to meet Niemann and hear him perform at the 2nd Annual ACM Party for a Cause® Festival on April 5th at The LINQ.
Newly appointed FTMUSA board member Shannon Shryne shares, “Jerrod’s passion for helping people is just as strong as his passion for creating great music. Free the Music USA will harness that philanthropic energy and truly make a difference in so many ways. The possibilities are extraordinary and we’re excited to get started!”
After becoming a stock contractor with Back Seat Buckers, the official bull ownership program of PBR (Professional Bull Riders) and ABBI (American Bucking Bull Inc.) in January, Niemann selected his bull earlier this month on March 1, at AT&T Stadium. He has named his Back Seat Buckers bull “High Noon” after his new album, released last week on March 25, and will be donating any money his bull wins to FTMUSA. The winning Back Seat Buckers bull will earn over $100,000 in 2014.
High Noon marks the follow-up to Niemann’s acclaimed, musically adventurous 2012 release, Free the Music. Niemann’s chart-topping major-label debut, 2010’s Judge Jerrod & The Hung Jury, produced the #1 smash and RIAA-certified Platinum digital single, “Lover, Lover,” and the Top 5 and RIAA-certified Gold digital single, “What Do You Want.”
For more information visit www.jerrodniemannofficial.com
9. Apparently the cast of Nashville knows how to get rowdy – @ClareMBee (Clare Bowen) sent out this last week “Found mayonnaise in the fringe of my favorite jacket this morning. Rough night?”
8. We all know @LauraBellBundy can get a little ‘Kentucky Dirty’, so here was her reaction when KY made it to the final four in March Madness “I’m so excited I think I just peed a little! FINAL FOUR!!! #bestdayever #bbn #kydirty”
7. If you were ever wondering how to scare @BrettEldredge (maybe an April Fools Joke), he sent out this tweet “If you are a life size Easter bunny, please stay away…you may scare me a wee bit”
6. @ScottyMcCreery obviously doesn’t remember that Punk’d was canceled years ago: “Now tuesday is April 1st, and I just got some insanely cool news for that day! I think I’m being punked, but I cant find any hidden cameras!”
5. Artist, pilot, father, husband – @DierksBentley can add chef to his resume now “oh yeah…cooked this bad boy chicken breast myself and didnt even microwave the frozen veggies.…” http://instagram.com/p/l8jo1PMCos/
4. Jerrod Niemann released his third album this week, so @BradPaisley sent this in honor of the release. I think it’s supposed to be supportive… “Everybody go buy the new @jrodfromoz album! It’s the one with Donkey on it. Actually, all his albums have a Donkey on it.”
3. It’s not quite time for Easter egg hunts yet, but that doesn’t stop @TaylorSwift13 from hiding things “I keep hiding things in secret spots in my apartment and then forgetting where I hid them. Would’ve been the worst pirate ever.”
2. It’s been a LONG winter, so @LadyAntebellum’s Charles was ready to make his debut in the sun this week. “to say I got a little over ambitious on my first day of being in the sun is an understatement. red lobsterish today people. #sunblock – ck”
Don’t forget to follow Country Music Tattle Tale (@CMTT) on Twitter!
Jerrod Niemann – High Noon
1. Space | 2. Buzz Back Girl | 3. Drink To That All Night | 4. I Can’t Give In Anymore | 5. We Know How To Rock | 6. Come On, Come On | 7. Lucky #7 | 8. Donkey | 9. Day Drinkin’ | 10. The Real Thing | 11. Beach Baby | 12. Refill | 13. She’s Fine (feat. Colt Ford)
Where To Buy*:
Amazon & Walmart – $10 | Target – $10.99 | Best Buy – $11.99
Upcoming Country Music Releases**:
April 1st – Josh Thompson – Turn It Up
April 1st – Dan+Shay – Where It All Began
April 8th – Martina McBride – Everlasting
April 15th – Jamie O’Neal – Eternal
April 15th – Oak Ridge Boys – Boys Night Out
May 6th – Hunter Hayes – Storyline
May 13th – Rascal Flatts – Rewind
May 13th – Dolly Parton – Blue Smoke
May 20th – Brantley Gilbert – Just As I Am
June 3rd – Miranda Lambert – Platinum
*Prices based on Sunday Ads or online prices and are subject to change at any time. **Dates are subject to change without notice
Yesterday, Jerrod Niemann stopped by the Today show to perform “Drink to That All Night” from his upcoming album High Noon.
He also debuted the last section of his mini movie,”The Journey To High Noon”. See how it ends http://journeytohighnoon.com/