Check out Gloriana’s brand new official lyric video for “Trouble!”
Gloriana will be performing the National Anthem before the Tennessee Titans game against the New York Jets this Sunday, December 14th, with kickoff at 3:05pmCT on CBS. With their latest single “Trouble” climbing the country radio charts, Gloriana is putting the final touches on a brand new studio album coming 2015.
For more information, please visit www.Gloriana.com
10. @glorianatheband Not only is Junebug a great companion, she’s a killer snack table for movie night. -t http://instagram.com/p/qxaakct33K/
8. @blakeshelton ·I’m so famous I don’t pre-heat the oven… I just turn it on and put shit in it. Bitch…
7. @bretteldredge · Wandering around the island of Nantucket and stepped on a crab…go live in your pineapple under the sea w/ that sponge fella!
5. @thebandperry · Stupid storm. We’re so bummed that our show in Indianapolis tonight got canceled. Hope to be back soon.
4. @CharlieDaniels You guys really don’t like each other do you?
3. @BradPaisley Sometimes I feel for those vicariously responsible for my actions.
1. @ScottyMcCreery · Moving out of an apartment by yourself, on the fourth floor, thats not close to an elevator… Is toughhh. lord have mercy
For the first time ever, Southern Living and CMT are partnering to celebrate two of America’s favorite things–delicious home-cooked food and country music–in Country Music’s Greatest Eats (May 6, 2014; Oxmoor House; $24.95). Much more than a cookbook, Country Music’s Greatest Eats is a backstage pass to the lives–and kitchens of over 30 of country’s biggest stars, including legends like Alan Jackson, Hank Williams, Jr., and Wynonna, as well as some of today’s hottest stars like Florida Georgia Line, Gloriana, Miranda Lambert and The Zac Brown Band.
Music fans and Southern food lovers get a seat at the table with these incredible artists as they share recipes they grew up with, the memorable meals enjoyed on the road, and the dishes they love to come home to. With more than 75 recipes, extensive interviews, and personal photos Country Music’s Greatest Eats captures the sizzle and flavor of country music.
Country Music’s Greatest Eats is the perfect marriage of two beloved elements of Southern culture – music and food – and according to Holly Williams, daughter of the legendary Hank Williams, Jr., songwriting and cooking aren’t all that different. “You choose your ingredients,” she says, “you try and fail a few times and keep trying you taste and test and taste and test, and the moment of finding the perfect mix for a recipe is equivalent to when I’m in the studio, and I hit on the perfect mix of words and music.”
With Country Music’s Greatest Eats home cooks everywhere can turn up the music, get into the kitchen, and start cooking along with their favorite country stars.