The day after releasing their album , 10,000 Towns, Eli Young Band played Armed Forces Night at the Houston Rodeo to a crowd of 60,000 paid attendees. The crowd gave an overwhelming and extended standing ovation when the band was joined on stage by former Navy Seal and Navy Cross Recipient, Marcus Luttrell. Marcus penned the New York Times best-seller, Lone Survivor, to share the amazing story of his brothers who paid the ultimate sacrifice. In early 2014 the book was made into a blockbuster major motion picture that has generated more than $120 million and counting in the U.S. Alone.
Archive for the ‘Eli Young Band’ Category
Watershed Music Festival is returning August 1st, 2nd and 3rd after two hugely successful runs with a heavy hitting lineup including Tim McGraw, Lady Antebellum, Jake Owen, along with Billy Currington, Eli Young Band, Joe Diffie, Randy Houser, Justin Moore, Kip Moore, Cassadee Pope, Eli Young Band, Chase Rice, Dallas Smith and many more taking part in what is promising to be the festival’s best year yet. Three-day festival and camping passes go on sale Thursday, March 13th at 10AM PST via www.watershedfest.com.
Kip Moore, who will be performing at Watershed for the second time, said, “After I performed there last year I knew this was the kind of festival I would want to come back and play as many times as I can. It’s such an iconic and beautiful place to play and adds to what is already a great vibe. And there are tons of hardcore fans, which just amps it up to an insane level.”
“We’ve been lucky that this crazy idea has turned into a monster country festival now celebrating its third year,” said Brian O’Connell, Creator of Watershed Music Festival and Live Nation President of Country Touring. “Each time we try and top ourselves and do better than the previous year and 2014 is no exception. We’re looking forward to another fun and crazy weekend with top notch talent.”
Watershed Music Festival features a versatile lineup of artists, late night sets, outrageous camping sites, collaborations and more. Set at the picturesque Gorge Amphitheatre, undoubtedly one of the most scenic concert venues in the world offering sweeping views of the Columbia River Gorge.
Eli Young Band – 10,000 Towns
1. Drunk Last Night | 2. 10,000 Towns | 3. Dust | 4. Angel Like You | 5. Let’s Do Something Tonight | 6. Your Last Broken Heart | 7. What Does | 8. A Lot Like Love | 9. Just Add Moonlight | 10. Revelations | 11. Prayer For The Road
12. Traces | 13. June July August | 14. The Moon’s On Fire
Where To Buy*:
Walmart Exclusive – $13.88
Regular – Target – $9.99 | Amazon & Walmart – $11.88 | Best Buy – $11.99
David Nail – I’m A Fire
1. Whatever She’s Got | 2. Broke My Heart | 3. Burnin’ Bed | 4. When They’re Gone (Lyle County) (feat. Little Big Town) | 5. Brand New Day | 6. Kiss You Tonight | 7. The Secret | 8. Countin’ Cars | 9. Easy Love | 10. I’m A Fire | 11. Galveston (feat. Lee Ann Womack)
Where To Buy*:
Best Buy – $9.99 | Amazon & Walmart – $10
Kevin Fowler – How Country Are Ya?
1. Intro (feat. Earl Dibbles Jr.) | 2. How Country Are Ya? | 3. Guitars and Guns | 4. Before Somebody Gets Hurt | 5. The Weekend | 6. If I Could Make A Livin’ Drinkin’ | 7. Panhandle Poorboy | 8. Borracho Grande | 9. Love Song | 10. Habit I Can’t Break | 11. The Girls I Go With | 12. Beer Me | 13. Mousturdonus (Instrumental) | 14. Whiskey and I | 15. Chicken Wing
Where To Buy*:
Amazon & Walmart – $10 | Target – $11.19 | Best Buy – $11.99
Rascal Flatts – Rewind EP (Walmart Exclusive)
1. Rewind | 2. Why Wait | 3. Come Wake Me Up | 4. Dancing On My Grave
Where To Buy*:
Walmart – $5
Upcoming Country Music Releases**:
March 11th – Luke Bryan – Spring Break 6…Like We Ain’t Ever
March 11th – Sara Evans – Slow Me Down
March 18th – 2014 ACM Awards ‘ZinePak
March 25th – Jerrod Niemann – High Noon
April 1st – Josh Thompson – Turn It Up
April 1st – Dan+Shay – Where It All Began
April 8th – Martina McBride – Everlasting
April 29th – Kip Moore – TBA
June 3rd – Rascal Flatts – TBD
*Prices based on Sunday Ads or online prices and are subject to change at any time. **Dates are subject to change without notice
Scotty B. – @ScottyB2150 email@example.com
Eli Young Band will release their Republic Nashville sophomore album – 10,000 TOWNS – on March 4th. In addition to penning over half of the tracks, EYB co-produced the 11-song project with Justin Niebank and Frank Liddell.
The band sat down to answer a few questions from CMTT about 10, 000 Town. Take a look!
For tour dates and more, visit EliYoungBand.com.