2015 was full of some major ups and downs. Our top stories of the year is proof of that.
7. Carrie Underwood Welcomes Baby Boy: Carrie Underwood and husband Mike Fisher became a family of 3 when they welcomed baby Isaiah.
6. Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Seperation : Nothing rocks country music like a country music couple we all considered a staple secretly splitting. Talk about a HUGE surprise.
5. Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Divorce: We boldly defended their relationship amid cheating and separation rumors, but it was all for not. The couple announced their split AFTER the divorce was already finalized and the two had moved on and out. Talk about whiplash.
4. Blake Shelton dates Gwen Stefani: From fellow coaches, to fellow divorcees, to friends, to friends with benefits, to a real life couple passing out PDA’s all over the place. A punk rock icon and a down home country boy find love together. I’ll be honest, I can’t quite wrap my brain around this one still.
2. David Nail and wife surprise EVERYONE with baby-bump for two at CMA Awards: Talk about a long secret to keep. These two kept their impending double arrival under wraps for a long time, debuting the bump when it was almost full-term. The couple welcomes twins, a boy and a girl earlier this month.
1. Joey + Rory Praying for a Miracle: Our biggest stories of the year were those surrounding Joey and Rory. Rory has done a beautiful job documenting his wife Joey’s battle with cancer, and the couple have been front in center in the prayers around the world. These two are a true example of Faith and Love. We continue to pray for them and their family. Pray for a miracle. Pray for peace.