Check out Brad Paisley‘s performance of “My Country Nation” from last night’s episode of NBC’s “The Voice.”
Archive for the ‘Brad Paisley’ Category
- @DierksBentley thanks y’all for bday wishes. been hanging with @LukeBryanOnline and some friends out in the woods. been a good day.
- @bretteldredge Writing a deep song about a girl on an airplane and this lady keeps leaning over and askingme about the lyrics
- @KaceyMusgraves It’s really happenin’, y’all! I feel like a Spice Girl. Tonight! ROYAL ALBERT HALL. SOLD OUT!
- @austinlwebb Eric church + Tim McGraw = David Arquette #countrymath
- @BradPaisley VERY Random selfie at #savethechildren event. @drsanjaygupta @oliviawilde, and photobomb by Jennifer Garner.
- @blakeshelton And your Oklahoma weather for today… Cloudy and cooler with north winds from 10 to HOLYSHIT! mph…
- @charleskelleyla can I please eat my turkey and stuffing before we start talking Christmas gifts already please corporate machine.
- @carrieunderwood Getting ready for the #AMAs selfie time! Who’s ready? It’s going to be fun!!! Let’s do this!
- @CharlieDaniels Cabinet meeting
The CMA Awards opening was almost completely different. Brad Paisley recently revealed to Billboard that, a large opening number that included none other than Republican Presidential Candidate Donal Trump was cut at the very last possible minute, the day before to be precise.
The plan was to remake The Judd’s “Love Can Build a Bridge” into “Trump Can Build a Bridge” (actually wall would’ve been more appropriate). Donald would be a Wizard of Oz of sorts.
“Like, I am Trump, the great and powerful,” Paisley said, laughing. During the show, the plan was that Underwood would take the cord to the projector showing the clip and unplug it. “I guess there were standards and practices and equal time laws,” Paisley said of the reason the clip got cut. “24 hours before, the lawyers said we couldn’t do it.”
The end result, a funny bit featuring William Shatner that was written the day before. I guess it turned out OK.
You can read more here.
- @blakeshelton Just setting here in a tree thinking about the fact that I’ve gone Hollywood…
- @bretteldredge My eyeballs feel like they are incapable of dealing with all of the world this morning…nap time
- @mirandalambert Never too old to ride a unicorn…🦄 And thank God for friends that spend the day with you painting… https://instagram.com/p/94ht82jPva/
- @BradPaisley Proud of Disney &Star Wars for granting Daniel Fleetwood’s wish & showing him the movie before he passed. That’s what it’s all about folks.
- @davidnail I used lifesavers to help me get off cigarettes, but you know for your love I ain’t found no lifesaver yet! = Old Habits
- @ScottyMcCreery My man infront of me is sawing some logsss this mornin! Holyy molyyy.. We aint even taken off yet dude!!
- @CharlieDaniels The only good terrorist is a dead terrorist.