This may be one of the funniest things we’ve ever seen. Jimmy Fallon took pal Blake Shelton out for his first sushi experience, and he went all out. Through the several course meal, Blake tries sushimi, sushi, saki and even sea urchin gonads. Mmmmmmmm
Archive for the ‘Blake Shelton’ Category
Yesterday on Ellen, Blake Shelton stopped by to talk about making sweet music with girlfriend Gwen Stefani and perform “You’ve Got a Way with Words.”
“When we wrote the song, we didn’t see it going anywhere,” Blake told Ellen. “I only wrote the song to impress her.”
- @BradPaisley As far as this tour goes, you made my year tonight @ddlovato & it’s only the 2nd show! Thanks for being here.
- @KaceyMusgraves Driving around in your car and listening back to brand new songs cures everything, I’m pretty sure.
- @jakeowen Yes I am.
- @KelseaBallerini Oh hey…my name is NO and you can find me where the wild things are. @Meghan_Trainor @alessiacara
- @bretteldredge Hardcorp sweat fest! Who’s gettin their sweat in with me today?! http://Brett22.com #sp @22hardcorps
- @martinamcbride Me: didn’t he die? John: he either died or went to jail I can’t remember. #reminiscing
- @mirandalambert Virginia Beach, VA…we made it!!!! Sparkles didn’t get so lucky. After a 5:30 am bus switch and… https://www.instagram.com/p/BFpO0xNDPtY/
- @DierksBentley i would SO be playing this right now…if i had a working CD player. feels pretty damn good to be holding it though!
- @davidnail I’m a Patriot
- @CharlieDaniels Some heifers got it and some heifers ain’t
Blake Shelton‘s new CD, If I’m Honest, hit stores today. This morning he paid a visit to LIVE! with Kelly to discuss the new album, his duet with girlfriend Gwen Stefani and “The Voice” among other things.