Who Needs Trucks and Dirt Roads When You’ve Got Country Girls? Our friends Big D & Bubba made a special video for all the “country girls” out there! Take a looK!
Archive for the ‘Billy Currington’ Category
The Watershed Music Festival sold out within 10 minutes of going on sale to the public this morning. Over 25,000 three day passes were sold for the third annual music and camping festival on August 1, 2 and 3 at the Gorge Amphitheatre. The heavy hitting lineup features Tim McGraw, Lady Antebellum, Jake Owen, along with Billy Currington, Eli Young Band, Joe Diffie, Randy Houser, Justin Moore, Kip Moore, Cassadee Pope, Eli Young Band, Chase Rice, Dallas Smith and many more taking part in what is promising to be the festival’s best year yet.
“The fans for this festival, or ‘shedders’ as we call them, came out in full force,” said Brian O’Connell, Creator of Watershed Music Festival and Live Nation President of Country Touring. “Our website actually crashed for a bit, we got everything up and running again but the response has been overwhelming to say the least! Every year we strive to make the festival the best we can for both the fans and artists, I think we’re on our way to making this the craziest hillbilly sleepover ever.”
Featuring a versatile lineup of artists, late night sets, outrageous camping sites, collaborations and more, Watershed Music Festival is set at the picturesque Gorge Amphitheatre, undoubtedly one of the most scenic concert venues in the world offering sweeping views of the Columbia River Gorge.
Watershed Music Festival is returning August 1st, 2nd and 3rd after two hugely successful runs with a heavy hitting lineup including Tim McGraw, Lady Antebellum, Jake Owen, along with Billy Currington, Eli Young Band, Joe Diffie, Randy Houser, Justin Moore, Kip Moore, Cassadee Pope, Eli Young Band, Chase Rice, Dallas Smith and many more taking part in what is promising to be the festival’s best year yet. Three-day festival and camping passes go on sale Thursday, March 13th at 10AM PST via www.watershedfest.com.
Kip Moore, who will be performing at Watershed for the second time, said, “After I performed there last year I knew this was the kind of festival I would want to come back and play as many times as I can. It’s such an iconic and beautiful place to play and adds to what is already a great vibe. And there are tons of hardcore fans, which just amps it up to an insane level.”
“We’ve been lucky that this crazy idea has turned into a monster country festival now celebrating its third year,” said Brian O’Connell, Creator of Watershed Music Festival and Live Nation President of Country Touring. “Each time we try and top ourselves and do better than the previous year and 2014 is no exception. We’re looking forward to another fun and crazy weekend with top notch talent.”
Watershed Music Festival features a versatile lineup of artists, late night sets, outrageous camping sites, collaborations and more. Set at the picturesque Gorge Amphitheatre, undoubtedly one of the most scenic concert venues in the world offering sweeping views of the Columbia River Gorge.
10. While many spent Valentine’s Day with loved ones, @LauraBellBundy was spreading her love “There’s no better way to spend Valentines weekend than being with @feedthechildren to help families in need! #blessed”
9. February 14th is a day of love…or loneliness. @BrettEldredge tweeted this to his followers “If you are still up and reading twitter, that means you survived valentines loneliness…It’s over, it’s a pretend holiday, it’s a new day.
8. Sugarland might be on hiatus for a while, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t love been @KristianBush and Jennifer! He sent this at the start of her solo tour “Hey J, @JenniferNettles Good luck tonight. Rock their faces off. #firstshow”
7. Nothing was going to come between @JenniferNettles and a solo tour start “The bad news is my flight was cancelled. The good news is we’re on the bus having dinner, cause we knew it would be. See you soon DC!! #thatgirltour
6. What happens when you send a country boy to Asia? Ask @BillyCurrington “been interesting day over here trying to speaka Chinese. thought i was in Thailand ! he say No u in China Town ! wellhell #lostinBangkok”
5. Country music is having a reunion this year – Trick Pony is back. @BlakeShelton said this “Awesome! Looks like my longtime friends Trickpony are back together… Check out http://trickpony.com “
4. I think it’s safe to say @DierksBentley is finally getting the five-star treatment “too bad there isn’t a view from my hotel room….”
3. Having done many tours, @MartinaMcBride has finally figured out what she really needs “I’ve decided I need….for the tour…,a hairstylist/trainer….that likes to drink #nothingwrongwiththat”
2. Wonder where @BradPaisley was? He had some 21st century problems – he’s back though! “I updated my phone and lost my twitter app and pw but I’m back! What have I missed?”
1. About 14 years ago a little known band – Rascal Flatts – started a promotional tour…@JayDeMarcus looks back “Us Flatts boys on our very first radio tour in 2000! Feels like yesterday….”
Don’t forget to follow Country Music Tattle Tale (@CMTT) on Twitter!
Feel free to send any suggestions for next week my way!
Packages for Tropical Nights Presents “Boots In the Sand” went on sale last week at www.tropicalnightslive.com. Hosted at the luxurious all-inclusive Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya in Mexico February 23–27, 2014, 2,500 lucky country music fans and their favorite performers in the genre will join together for a tropical music adventure of a lifetime.
Guests of Tropical Nights enjoy all the features and amenities of the 5 star all-inclusive Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya - complete with posh digs, incredible restaurants and lounges, pool bars and beachside cabanas, action-packed daytime activities and so much more. Fans can choose from a variety of ways to customize their experience including exclusive excursions with the artists (4-wheeling with your favorite country star, anyone?), custom VIP upgrades, world-class spa services, signature golf, tequila and wine tastings…the options are endless.
As the sun sets each night, all eyes turn to the stage – with country superstars Dierks Bentley, Brantley Gilbert, Billy Currington, and Jana Kramer each headlining one full night of music. Anticipate amazing live shows by these accomplished artists, with each one delivering plenty of fan favorites and highly anticipated new repertoire. Tropical Nights adventure promises to be a once-in-a-lifetime country music experience.
Packages for Boots in the Sand start at $1,449. Fans can choose from a variety of spectacular rooms and suites that suit their needs and preferences. Patrons of Boots in the Sand can also amp up their experiences with custom designed upgrades, including opportunities to hang out with their favorite country artists.
Visit www.tropicalnightslive.com for more details and to book packages. Stay tuned for upcoming announcements including upgrades, additions to the lineup, band experiences and more. Fans can sign up for the Tropical Nights newsletter here to be the first to know.