Williams Sonoma and Trisha Yearwood are joining together to launch Christmas in a Cup. The country star, television host, and three-time New York Times bestselling cookbook author took to her Facebook page to share today’s news. Yearwood, whose home and lifestyle empire continues to grow, has been collaborating with Williams Sonoma since April 2017 when an original assortment of five food products launched.
The collaboration between Williams Sonoma and Trisha’s Kitchen is focused on bringing Trisha’s cherished family recipes and entertaining style to life. Trisha’s signature cocktail mix, Summer in a Cup has become wildly popular amongst both Williams Sonoma customers and Trisha Yearwood fans. The Summer in a Cup cocktail mix re-creates a breezy drink invented by a dear friend of Trisha’s, on a hot summer day at her home in Oklahoma and the new Christmas in a Cup mix celebrates the flavors of the holidays for a refreshing beverage that’s destined to become a new holiday tradition.
“A specialty cocktail is one of my favorite ways to share my holiday spirit. For a fun riff on my ‘Summer in a Cup’ cocktail, I’m starting a new tradition with a Christmas concoction that’s sure to make the season bright,” said Trisha Yearwood. “This merry mixer is great for parties because you can pair it with everyone’s favorite beverage —from vodka or sparkling wine to bubbly mineral water.”
The Williams Sonoma and Trisha’s Kitchen collaboration now includes six exclusive food products:
CHRISTMAS IN A CUP
• A vibrant combination of ruby red pomegranate and cranberry juices blended with tangerine and lime. Simply add vodka or another favorite spirit, from gin or sparkling wine to bubbly water, for a refreshing winter cocktail. 25.4 oz. / $16.95
SUMMER IN A CUP TROPICAL COCKTAIL MIX
• A favorite summertime tradition offering a bright, sunny blend of tangerine, cherry and pineapple juices. 25.4 oz. / $16.95
UNFRIED CHICKEN SEASONING KIT
• Bake up a healthier version of Southern fried chicken with this blend of whole-wheat panko, Parmesan and spicy-sweet herbs. 6.6 oz. / $9.95
• Whip up a batch of flaky, irresistibly light buttermilk biscuits. Just add buttermilk, cut into rounds and bake. 14.8 oz. (makes 12 biscuits) / $9.95
APPLE BBQ SAUCE
• Made with sweet apple puree, tangy cider vinegar, molasses, chilies and spices. 19.5 oz. / $12.95
APPLEWOOD MOLASSES RUB
• A classic Southern-style blend of Applewood-smoked sea salt, molasses, brown sugar and spices. 3 oz. / $10.95
The Williams Sonoma and Trisha’s Kitchen collaboration is available in all Williams Sonoma retail locations and online at http://www.williams-sonoma.com/trisha.