Kelsea Ballerini excitedly hosted an impromptu dance party with fan club members post-show in Darien Center, NY, to celebrate the midnight launch of her much-anticipated sophomore album, UNAPOLOGETICALLY, available for preorder today (8/11). The long-awaited track listing was also creatively unveiled in a groundbreaking partnership with Foursquare Swarm.
Unapologetically is produced by Forest Glen Whitehead and Jason Massey (*except where noted) and features 12 tracks all written or co-written by Ballerini. Releasing November 3rd, Unapologetically takes listeners on an intimate, behind-the-scenes journey of the past few years of the Country singer’s life. Filled with “blood, sweat, and heartbeats,” the powerful debut single, “Legends,” continues its steady climb on Country radio, while emotionally captivating over 1.5 million viewers with its breathtaking cinematic music video directed by Jeff Venable.
Fans now have immediate access to the unabashed title track upon preorder. Written by Ballerini, Whitehead, and Hillary Lindsey, “Unapologetically” celebrates a fearless, love-at-first sight once-in-a-lifetime romance.
Ballerini revealed her Unapologetically track listing via a first-ever personalized “Kelsea Ballerini Bonus” inside Swarm. All week long (8/7-11), users of the life-logging mobile app have actively kept watch on her social media accounts for special clues on which locations to visit. Upon checking in, they then received an interactive pop-up to swipe – which promoted an exclusive clip of a must-hear album track and Ballerini talking about the highly anticipated tunes. Currently 50 million monthly global users keep track of their travels with the Swarm app and explore the world and discover new places using Foursquare City Guide.
Here’s a complete look at Kelsea Ballerini’s Unapologetically track listing:
1. “GRAVEYARD” (Kelsea Ballerini, Forest Glen Whitehead, Shane McAnally; *Produced by Whitehead, Massey, McAnally)
2. “MISS ME MORE” (Kelsea Ballerini, David Hodges, Brett McLaughlin)
3. “GET OVER YOURSELF” (Kelsea Ballerini, Ross Copperman, Shane McAnally)
4. “ROSES” (Kelsea Ballerini, Zach Crowell, Ashley Gorley)
5. “MACHINE HEART” (Kelsea Ballerini, Greg Wells, James Abrahart)
6. “IN BETWEEN” (Kelsea Ballerini, Jimmy Robbins, Shane McAnally)
7. “HIGH SCHOOL” (Kelsea Ballerini)
8. “END OF THE WORLD” (Kelsea Ballerini, Hillary Lindsey, Lindsay Rimes; *Produced by Lindsay Rimes)
9. “I HATE LOVE SONGS” (Kelsea Ballerini, Trevor Rosen, Shane McAnally)
10. “UNAPOLOGETICALLY” (Kelsea Ballerini, Forest Glen Whitehead, Hillary Lindsey)
11. “MUSIC” (Kelsea Ballerini, Jimmy Robbins, Nicolle Galyon, Jennifer Denmark; *Produced by Whitehead, Massey, Robbins)
12. “LEGENDS” (Kelsea Ballerini, Forest Glen Whitehead, Hillary Lindsey)
Ballerini continues her hot streak with a must-see high-profile TV appearance co-hosting ABC’s CMA Fest: The Music Event of Summer alongside Thomas Rhett, airing August 16th at 8 p.m. ET. Taped during the 2017 CMA Music Festival at Nashville’s Nissan Stadium in June, the show-stopping special features performances by today’s hottest Country stars. Off-screen, she continues touring the globe on Lady Antebellum’s YOU LOOK GOOD WORLD TOUR, with stops in U.K., Ireland, and Europe this October.
For more information visit KelseaBallerini.com