Williams Sonoma, a member of the Williams-Sonoma, Inc. portfolio of brands announced today a new and exclusive food collaboration with Trisha Yearwood, the country star, television host, and three-time New York Times bestselling cookbook author whose home and lifestyle empire continues to grow.
The Williams Sonoma and Trisha’s Kitchen collaboration features five food products that bring Trisha’s cherished family recipes to life. Trisha’s Biscuit Mix takes its inspiration from her father’s homemade buttermilk biscuits, while Trisha’s Summer in a Cup cocktail mix recreates a breezy drink invented by a dear friend, on a hot summer day at her home in Oklahoma.
“Trisha has been a loyal customer of Williams Sonoma for years and we are in awe of all of her many talents,” said Janet Hayes, President of Williams Sonoma. “A food collaboration between Williams Sonoma and Trisha Yearwood is a dream come true for all parties involved.”
“Williams Sonoma has always been my ‘happy place’ and I’ve wanted to be a part of their team forever! When I host a party, I focus on the people, not the necessarily the planning, and this food line provides easy ways to enhance your menu” said Trisha Yearwood. “I am so excited to partner with one of my favorite home stores with a line that helps make entertaining easy and fun. I hope to help give home cooks the confidence to invite everyone over this summer!”
The Williams Sonoma and Trisha’s Kitchen collaboration includes:
SUMMER IN A CUP TROPICAL COCKTAIL MIX
- A favorite summertime tradition offering a bright, sunny blend of tangerine, cherry and pineapple juices. 25.4 oz. (makes 12 servings) / $16.95
UNFRIED CHICKEN SEASONING KIT
- Bake up a healthier version of Southern fried chicken with this blend of whole-wheat panko, Parmesan and spicy-sweet herbs. 6.6 oz. / $9.95
- Whip up a batch of flaky, irresistibly light buttermilk biscuits. Just add buttermilk, cut into rounds and bake. 14.8 oz. (makes 12 biscuits) / $9.95
APPLE BBQ SAUCE
- Made with sweet apple puree, tangy cider vinegar, molasses, chilies and spices. 19.50/ $12.95
APPLEWOOD MOLASSES RUB
- A classic Southern-style blend of Applewood-smoked sea salt, molasses, brown sugar and spices. 3 oz. / $10.95
The Williams Sonoma and Trisha’s Kitchen collaboration is available online now at http://www.williams-sonoma.com/trisha and will be available at all Williams Sonoma retail locations in the U.S. starting May 19th.
Trisha will be making appearances throughout the summer at select Williams Sonoma locations. For information on upcoming Trisha Yearwood events at Williams Sonoma stores be sure to follow both @trishayearwood and @williamssonoma on both Instagram and Facebook.