Chelsea Bain’s upbeat “Drinkin’ Alone” single hit Country radio a couple of months ago, and the lyric video for the rousing song premiered on Taste of Country last month. Now, her long-awaited EP of the same name will be available this Friday, April 14, 2017. Produced by Jordan Sapp, the EP will be released on Turn 3 Records.
“I spent most of last year writing and recording, and I’m really excited about sharing this new music,” said Chelsea. “I can’t thank my fans enough for sticking by me during this process, and I’m anxious to get out and play this music for everyone.”
Always a songwriter, Chelsea’s creativity, heart and outright boldness were ramped up to an entirely new level when she befriended singer/songwriter Rachel Farley. The two began collaborating, and Farley helped pull out emotions and attitudes Chelsea wasn’t even aware she possessed. The two co-wrote all five songs on Chelsea’s upcoming EP, and Sapp joined them on three of tracks.
Trac Listing for Drinkin’ Alone:
- “Drinkin’ Alone” – Chelsea Bain, Rachel Farley, Jordan Sapp
- “I Don’t Want To” – Chelsea Bain, Rachel Farley, Grace Spaulding
- “Medicate” – Chelsea Bain, Rachel Farley, Jordan Sapp
- “Jaded” – Chelsea Bain, Rachel Farley, Mike Dekle
- “Trainwreck” – Chelsea Bain, Rachel Farley, Jordan Sapp
To learn more about Chelsea, keep up with tour dates, hear music and more, visit www.chelseabainmusic.com.