Natives of Mobile, Alabama, Gary Stanton and Charlie Muncaster came together to form Muscadine Bloodline in early 2016. With three single releases under their belt and a schedule full of shows spanning from coast to coast, they’ve hit the ground running since their first day as a duo.
Their music has a country sound with a rock twist to it and they want you listening,
“Our music has relatable lyrics and captivating harmonies. It’s a different take on modern day country music.“
Nashville took notice the first time these two stepped on the stage and it’s no surprise the rest of the music world is quickly catching on. Together, Gary and Charlie have opened for acts such as Brad Paisley, Cole Swindell, The Band Perry, Blackberry Smoke, Rhett Akins, Corey Smith, Kris Allen, Bucky Covington, and more. MB is a powerfully refreshing mix of talent, passion and unfiltered authenticity. Every song and every show is a moving experience but at the same time, unmistakably Muscadine Bloodline.
Keep an eye out for these guys in 2017! It’s going to be a big year for them!
Get to know CMTT’s New & Noteworthy artist Muscadine Bloodline:
- Current Single: WD-40
- Current Project: Muscadine Bloodline EP (out Jan 20)
- Musical Influences: Gary: John Mayer, Eric Church, American Aquarium, Four Year Strong, Travis Meadows Charlie: Jason Isbell, Adam Hood, Ed Sheeran, Blackberry Smoke
- Personal Influences: Gary – “My dad because he was a tough love type of person, and taught me to not ask for handouts.” Charlie – “My parents because they were always supportive of my music career and never told me I couldn’t play music for a living.”
- Why Should You Be Listening: “Our EP is country with a rock twist. We write about every day life. The lyrics are authentic, relatable, and real.“
- Get Social with Muscadine Bloodline:
- FB: @muscadinebloodline