With his soaring falsetto vocals and modern R&B-meets-country sound leading the way, Big Loud Records breakthrough artist Chris Lane is firing on all cylinders as he heads into the August 5 release of his debut album, GIRL PROBLEMS. His high-flying “Fix” is nearing the Top 5 at country radio and has already passed an astounding 20 million streams on Spotify and 3.5 million views on Vevo, now the North Carolina native is revealing his album’s eye-catching cover art and complete, 12-song track listing.
Featuring a striking portrait of the handsome singer set on a sky-blue backdrop, Lane’s Girl Problems cover was revealed yesterday (July 11) via social media. Named after the distinct thread of romantic obsession throughout the project, it was produced by studio ace Joey Moi (Florida Georgia Line, Jake Owen) and will be available for pre-order at a reduced price beginning today via http://smarturl.it/CL_GirlProblems.
For an early taste of Lane’s irresistible take on country music, fans who sign up for the pre-sale will be treated to immediate downloads of five “instant-grat” tracks from the full project – including the hot-and-steamy smash “Fix,” which megastar Selena Gomez recently called her favorite song. Other new sounds and styles included in the pre-order package are the sensitive backroad pop of “For Her,” the passionate R&B plea of “Let Me Love You,” the uptempo infatuation of “Her Own Kind Of Beautiful” and the grooving, carefree fun of “Saturday Night.”
Here’s a look at the complete track list for Chris Lane’s GIRL PROBLEMS:
1. “Fix” (Sarah Buxton, Jesse Frasure and Abe Stoklasa)
2. “For Her” (Matt Dragstrem, Kelly Archer and Sarah Buxton)
3. “Let Me Love You” (Kameron Houff, Shaffer Smith and Scott Storch)
4. “Who’s It Gonna Be” (Nick Bailey, Kevin Fisher, James “JHart” Abrahart and Ryan Ogren)
5. “Back To Me” (Cary Barlowe, Josh Thompson and Rob Persaud)
6. “Maybe” (Jacob Hawkes, David Pramik, Charlie Snyder and Eben Wares)
7. “Her Own Kind Of Beautiful” (Rodney Clawson, Barry Dean and Matt Dragstrem)
8. “All The Time” (James “JHart” Abrahart, Jordan Evans, Chelcee Grimes, Tayla Parkx and Tinashe Sibanda)
9. “Circles” featuring Mackenzie Porter (Steph Jones, Joey Moi, Danny Parker, Sno and Emily Warren)
10. “Saturday Night” (Ashley Gorley, Luke Laird and Shane McAnally)
11. “All About You” (Andy Albert, Chris Lane and Jordan Schmidt)
12. “Girl Problems” (Chris DeStefano, Ashley Gorley and Josh Kear)
Originally from Kernersville, North Carolina, Chris Lane’s career began with the DIY album Let’s Ride, which charted on the Billboard Top Country Albums chart in 2012. He made his debut with the single “Broken Windshield View” in 2014, and has since earned rave reviews from ROLLING STONE’s “10 New Country Artists You Need To Know,” YOUNG HOLLYWOOD’s “Artist To Watch” list, HELLO! Magazine’s “People You Will Be Talking About” and GLAMOUR’s “Music We Love.” Early believers and tour partners include Florida Georgia Line and Dustin Lynch, and Lane’s Fix EP was released in late 2015, debuting in the Top 25 of Billboard’s Top Country Albums chart and at No. 4 among Heatseeker albums. He’ll be opening shows for Rascal Flatts on the RHYTHM & ROOTS tour with Kelsea Ballerini all summer.
For more information on Chris Lane, visit www.iamchrislane.com.