Top Country Tweets of the Week August 31st-September 6th
Posted by TawnyTucker on September 7th, 2015
- @BradPaisley Proud to have ericpaslay joining us out here tonight. We’re probly related, ‘cept his ancestors never… https://instagram.com/p/7TrPm5t5bh/
- @bretteldredge If I was a bagel, I would eat myself right now
- @austinlwebb Ever had to search for a parking spot in a Kmart parking lot… Me neither
- @mirandalambert I don’t normally lay on the sidewalk in NYC….Words move me….words make me move. #NYC https://instagram.com/p/7LnD9jjPsX/
- @blakeshelton Well its official…. I’m about to tour!!!!! The liquor store.. Bitch.
- @martinamcbride If cheese and crackers were crack…there would be an intervention right now and I’d be on my way to rehab. But they aren’t so….
- @charleskelleyla thanks for a great show west palm. bout to hop in this tiny little nugget and head for a few days off.
- @brothersosborne Y’all, If you ever feel the urge to be an ass hole, don’t. Trust me on this.
- @carrieunderwood Here’s how Carrie spends her #SmokeBreak! Share yours here: http://smarturl.it/CUlyricvideophotos … -TeamCU
- @CharlieDaniels Sometimes the realization of a great dream comes in a plain brown wrapper,examine well before you discard. Lets all make the day count.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.