Late yesterday afternoon, a fire occurred surrounding the residence of Country singer, Travis Tritt. Tritt’s home, which is located in Powder Springs, GA was not harmed nor was anyone injured.
Tritt released a statement, saying
“I would like to thank everyone for the concern earlier this afternoon. Some of you may already be aware, but a fire occurred in the playground area on my property. Local firefighters quickly arrived and doused the smoldering area. We are thanking God that no one was in that area at the time and everyone is safe. The residence and grounds adjacent were not majorly affected.”