Singer/songwriter Thomas Rhett is definitely keeping busy these days. Besides being newly married, he is out on Jason Aldean’s “Night Train” tour, writing songs for his upcoming album and co-writing songs for others. Recently CMTT got the chance to chat with Thomas and he answered our always fun 10 Quick Quirky Questions.
1. If I came to your house and looked inside the refrigerator what would I find?
A: Milk that was expired, and a thing of salad
2. Who was your first celebrity crush?
A: Jessica Alba
3. What is your motto or advice that you live by?
A: Carpe Diem
4. Name 3 things you can’t live without?
A: Jalapeño chips, Buffalo wings, Zaxby’s….and my wife
5. What is your favorite memory from childhood?
A: Seeing the Rolling Stones for the fist time
6. What is your favorite movie of all time?
A: “Die Another Day” — James Bond
7. What is your ring tone on your phone right now?
A: It was “Beast of Burden” by the Rolling Stones, but it expired now so it is some kind of symphony.
8. Name a song you wish you had wrote?
A: “He Stopped Loving Her Today”
9. What was your first job?
A: Laying hardwood floors
10. Do you have a favorite restaurant?
A: Yes, Chilis.
Check out our full interview with Thomas Rhett here.
Make sure you check out Thomas’s new single “It Goes Like This.” Also, be sure to visit www.outnumberhunger.com to see how you can help Thomas and other Big Machine artists outnumber hunger in your local area.
Want to see if Thomas Rhett will be in your area soon? www.thomasrhett.com While you are there watch his web series “TRue Life.” There are 4 episodes so far and they are a lot of fun!