9. There’s been a Tornado hitting the US lately and @KaceyMusgraves is part of it! She is on the road with Little Big Town – unfortunately their time will soon come to an end “”Are we gonna get to tour forever? No. Enjoy this sprinkly, sparkly time.” Well said. @phillipsweet”
8. Is it possible to tweet too much? @BrettEldredge may have had tweeting on his mind “I think I’m sleep tweeting…am I sleep tweeting? I hope Im asleep right now, would make reading twitter very interesting in the mornin”
7. Zac Brown Band’s @TheClayCook tweeted this about a pop star. This would never fly in the country community! “Dear Justin Beiber. Showing up 2 hours late to your show is a not good business practice when most of your fan base is 9. #bedtime”
6. With Pistol Annies being a smash, @AshleyMonroe has since hit solo success as well – watch out Miranda! “Just put sunscreen all over face.. then see my album is #2 Country and #13 all genre. Start BAWLING.Sunscreen in eye.ouch #worthit #thankyou”
5. Thompson Square got a new dog last week, but @KixBrooks isn’t sure that’s what it is “Are u kidding me?? Hanging with Thompson Square – who told Shawna this was a dog?”
4. I hope the clerk didn’t recognize @JoeNichols on this one “I think my wife knows the exact moment that I’m felling “too big for my britches”… Just sent me to buy feminine products…. ego checked”
3. Rascal Flatts has had worldwide success, but this week @JoeDonRooney got his dream of playing down under “Flying to Australia today!”
2. While @BradPaisley is “Beat[ing] This Summer,” part of the US got snow storms “Asking for a little imagination from all you people listening to my new single in 3 ft of snow. Hang in there.”
1. After a successful series of CMA Songwriter gigs, @KristianBush is exploring Europe before his next set of shows “At the Musee d’Orsay. This is the clock that inspired the @Sugarlandmusic Incredible Machine set.”
Don’t forget to follow Country Music Tattle Tale (@CMTT) on twitter!
Feel free to send any suggestions for next week my way!