9. People are starting to know @KaceyMusgraves’ name – sometimes for the wrong things “Sad point in life: acquiring 1st name basis with the cashier at the liquor store.”
8. There is no way to describe this truth from @BrettEldredge “I don’t like Cheetos…they give ya that weird yellow orange, can’t wash off, finger disease”
7. Quote of the week comes from @FrankieBallard “If you’re not changing, you’re not growing…and if you’re not growing, you’re dying”
6. It looks like @CassadeePope is feeling right at home at her label “Love @BigMachine’s email quotes everyday. ‘When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water.’”
5. The Harlem Shake has taken the world wide web by storm and @ScottyMcCreery took part this week “Me n the band have been discussing the plans for Pittsburgh, and I think yall are gonna be in for a little extra fun” pic.twitter.com/luPGeWOLLY
4. I’ve never thought of @Dolly_Parton having weaknesses, but she points hers out in this tweet “My weaknesses have always been food and men – in that order. ”
3. You have to love the camaraderie in country music. Chris Young was in a tight squeeze with lost luggage, but @KristianBush came through “.@ChrisYoungMusic you can borrow my guitar if they don’t come through…”
2. Country music spell check problems from @BlakeShelton “Carrie Understood and Vince Gill singing “How Great Thou Art” on GAC… #historicallygreat”
1. The twitterverse went back in time this week in honor of Jason Aldean’s latest single “1994.” Here’s @LukeBryanOnline’s throwback “@Jason_Aldean buddy, I’d say they aren’t as tight but they are just as cool. #1994” pic.twitter.com/6EIYoc8BlI
Don’t forget to follow Country Music Tattle Tale (@CMTT) on twitter!
Feel free to send any suggestions for next week my way!
Scotty B. – @stupidkid2150