10. @Lauren_Alaina has paired up with the Special Olympics – this week it took her across the globe! “I would like introduce everyone to my new friend Brina from Argentina. Being in Korea was life changing…”
9. A lot of stars hit the circle this week – the Opry circle that is! @ScottyMcCreery tweeted “Its always a good night when you’re at the @Opry! Ready for a great night of country music”
8. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. That’s exactly what @BrettEldredge did this week “It’s 1 degree in Chicago…I think ill go out and get a tan”
7. Storms swept across the country last week. @DavidNail took all proper precautions “Think the Nails will make the 3am carry dogs to basement in our 90 year old home a nightly tradition! Stay safe Nashville, that was scary!”
6. @KipMooreMusic isn’t afraid of a few ghosts – he explains why in this tweet “Sleeping at studio that was built back in 1912 and just heard sweeping outside my door for solid 10sec…at least ghost is clean”
5. Known for hit records, @RhettAkins made a different kind of record this week “New Tennessee state record…”
4. While David Nail is in the basement with his dogs, @KelliePickler had a different way to avoid the storms “Tornado sirens = Party in the wine cellar!!!!! #TakeCover&Booze”
3. @MartinaMcBride is on tour with George Straight, but she still likes the little things in life “You know how sometimes ur bed feels more comfy than others? I got lucky 2day. Extra comfy sheets and blankets + getting to sleep in = bliss”
2. I would have never thought of Mike Fisher as a bad boy, but @CarrieUnderwood likes that about him “Is it wrong of me to think my hubby looks especially hot sitting in the penalty box? #badboy”
1. She might be in Vegas, but @FaithHill always has a spot in one Chicago restaurant! “A friend sent this to me this weekend. It is from a restaurant in Chicago. What could be behind this door??”
Don’t forget to follow Country Music Tattle Tale (@CMTT) on twitter!
Feel free to send any suggestions for next week my way!