10. There has been a history of country tour bus problems. Looks like @RandyHouser is the first of 2013 to have problems “Early morning soundcheck @foxandfriends #howcountryfeels bus broke down…no band. Just me and John Henry”
9. Look out Friday nights! @LauraBellBundy is the latest to guest star on Reba’s “Malibu Country” on ABC “Tape night at @malibucountry! Gonna be a blast! been so much fun working with @reba aka ‘Code Red’–that’s the rapper name I gave her”
8. Sorry @GettinSweenered, but somehow I don’t think Hank says this “I wonder if when Hank Williams Junior is appreciative of something, if he says Hank you?”
7. @thebandperry is hard at work to finish album #2 – well some of them are hard at work at least “In the studio, kp is working on vocals, and I’ve already watched 20 Fail YouTube videos and counting. rp”
6. Welcome to country music where it’s not a competition, but a family as @DavidNail shows here “I think as artists, goal should be to make the BEST music possible! Proof is in the pudding @blakeshelton , and you got a lot of pudding!”
5. Being from Milwaukee, I know this venue well, but @ChrisYoungMusic may not be returning… “Me in the haunted,empty pool at this venue… Someone died here… #creepy”
4. Almost a month into the year, it’s the time when resolutions fail as @PhillipSweet of @LBTmusic found out this week “Thought about working out but instead I’m going to have a country breakfast… Then I’m working out. ;P”
3. This week the @BlakeShelton drama continued over a minor statement. He clarified with this tweet “I’m so proud of where country music is today… I’ll always stand up for it. It’s my world.”
2. To think that @CarrieUnderwood resented joining twitter for years. I think she has since changed her mind! “Thank you all so much for the love you’ve been giving me for the “Two Black Cadillacs” video! You guys are awesome!”
Dierks Bentley on WhoSay
1. @DierksBentley has been having a blast with special effects on the tour – I feel sorry for the front row! “and then a low layer of fog drifted in later on. crazy!!”
Don’t forget to follow Country Music Tattle Tale (@CMTT) on twitter!
Feel free to send any suggestions for next week my way!