10. @WillHoge has hit success with songs recorded by @EliYoungBand, but he is back in the studio recording his own stuff “found this in the vocal booth. I concur Mr Cash. I concur”
9. I have no words for this tweet by @ChuckWicksMusic “I can’t stop laughing at my self… I just stood in line for 20 min at the sprint store to get phone fixed.. When I realized I’m AT&T.. OMG”
8. He’s been on a whirlwind tour over the last year, but @ScottyMcCreery has taken his break to get some necessary work done “On the way to the doctor. Wisdom teeth out today. Hopefully there arent any strange tweets from me today, cause I will be out of it….”
7. Many of your favorite stars have made resolutions including Reid from @TheBandPerry – what were your resolutions? Have you held to them this first week? Comment below! “I’m not gonna eat any bread this year except cinnamon twists, pizza, waffles, & hot dogs…you don’t know how much I’m gonna miss PBJ’s. rp”
6. Some people are looking forward at the start of the year, but @KipMooreMusic is looking back “Thank u to all the people who have supported me and the band over the last few years…I’m so grateful for where we’re at”
5. Every year @DierksBentley takes the plunge at the start of the year – I wonder if his camera guy recorded it this year “annual lake jump in FL sponsored by @CapitalOneBowl. provided the sweeeeeet bathrobes for @fiddlindan @drfeasby and me…”
4. Why not fit in another award before the end of the year? @BlakeShelton did just that with the fan-voted top videos on GAC “Thank you @GACTV and y’all fans for the #1 video of 2012!!!! I love y’all so much it’s ridiculous!!!!!”
3. @MirandaLambert has had quite the time opening her new store “The Pink Pistol” – let’s just say they don’t need a marketing team to get people out “Free hotdogs and beer at the pink pistol for the next hour or while supplies last 🙂 get over here! #saturdayfunday”
2. The music business lost a legend this week – @CarrieUnderwood sent out this tweet in her honor “Rest in peace, Patti Page…a fellow Oklahoman who helped pave the way for so many of us ladies in music.”
1. He might play a mean fiddle, but that doesn’t mean @CharlieDaniels doesn’t love his other instruments “Got a little emotional when Hazel gave me the 59 Les. Paul today.”
Don’t forget to follow Country Music Tattle Tale (@CMTT) on twitter!
Feel free to send any suggestions for next week my way!