Recently CMTT had the opportunity to catch up with one of our favorite up and coming country music artists, Brett Eldredge. The fun loving singer told us he had just got back from a run earlier in the day and was ready to chat. His latest single “Don’t Ya” is out now and quickly becoming a fan favorite. We asked him what the rest of 2012 brings for him and he told us he would be playing some Christmas shows, which he says are a lot of fun! Looking ahead to 2013 he says he is excited to continue to be out on the road bringing the music to the fans. He discussed how he truly loves what he does. He loves singing, being out on the road and meeting new people.
Brett also wanted CMTT readers to learn some new things about him so he answered our 10 Quick Quirky Questions! Take a look at what he had to say and then make sure you watch the video of Brett doing some AWESOME karaoke!!!
10 Quick Quirky Questions with Brett Eldredge
1. Video Games or books?
A: Oh video games ALL DAY LONG!
2. What is the most personal song you have ever written? Did it make it on your album?
A: It has to be “Raymond.” It was my first big single
3. If you could duet with any artist of a different genre, who would it be?
A: Hmm, that’s a tough one, it would probably be John Mayer
4. Do you collect anything? If yes, what do you collect?
A: I really don’t. I think I do the opposite of collect things. If I collected things I would probably just lose the things I collected.
5. Do you have any habits you wish you could break?
A: Yes, my sleep patterns. Going to bed late, getting up early….not getting enough sleep.
6. Do you have any hidden talents we don’t know about?
A: I am good at paintball. It is pretty fun, and a big time adrenaline rush.
7. What is your favorite song to belt out at the bar, in the car or at karaoke?
A: I like “No Diggity” by Blackstreet. Yep, that has got to be it!
8. Finish this sentence: In 10 years from now I will be…
A: Hopefully sailing on a boat strumming my guitar somewhere on a really cool tropical island.
9. What is the hardest obstacle you have ever had to overcome?
A: When I was young I would just stare at the floor and sing, or even stand in a different room to sing for people. It was tough for me in the very beginning. Then I realized everyone just wanted to see me have fun out there and I started running around on the stage. I had it pretty bad until I was about 14-15 and then I got the hang of it.
10. What is one question that no one ever asks you in an interview that you wish they would?
A: When are you and Scarlett Johansson getting married? (He said laughing!)