John Rich is featured in US Weekly dishing the dirt on the unknown with 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me.
1. I drink a gallon of water a day.
2. I once chopped my Achilles tendon in half on a bicycle pedal.
3. My Granny Rich makes my rhinestone stage clothes. She’s 80 and rawks!
4. My favorite artists: Johnny Cash and Frank Sinatra.
5. I refer to my wife, Joan, as “Saint Joan,” for obvious reasons.
6. My sons’ names are Cash and Colt.
7. I’ve written more than 2,000 songs.
8. I wrote “Redneck Woman” with my former bartender Gretchen Wilson.
9. I have a ’78 Smokey and the Bandit edition Trans Am.
10. I can change a diaper in 15 seconds flat!
11. I don’t see the point of Brazil nuts.
12. My grandfather was awarded six Purple Hearts in World War II.
13. I’d rather sleep on my tour bus than in a hotel room.
14. I have a swimming pool and a bar on the roof of my house in Nashville.
15. I also have a bar in my house — or as I say it, a house in my bar. It holds 300 people and has a disco saddle!
16. My first kiss took place in the back of a horse trailer.
17. I prefer charcoal to gas.
18. I can list all the presidents and all the books of the Bible.
19. I can also list the preposi¬tions in alphabetical order.
20. I believe in pursuing happiness. I don’t believe it’s a right.
21. I do a pretty good Donald Trump impersonation.
22. My dad taught me to shoot when I was 5.
23. I own a Barrett .50-caliber sniper rifle.
24. I won’t ever do Dancing With the Stars because it doesn’t include the two-step!
25. Once, as I drove home from church in Amarillo, Texas, it actually rained frogs. Seriously.
For more on John Rich and to find out about a recent trip Taylor Swift made to visit Conor Kennedy at school, pick-up the newest issue of Us Weekly this Friday.
Got some country music gossip and don’t wanna be a tattle tale? Email me, Tawny Tucker, Tawny@countrymusictattletale.com Don’t miss a country music beat! Sign up to receive free email updates or subscribe to CMTT via RSS today!