RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter! Country Music Tattle Tale on YouTube Country Music Tattle Tale on Flicker Follow Country Music Tattle Tale on Facebook Instagram

Keith Urban Sets San Antonio Rodeo Attendance Record

Keith Urban at San Antonio Rodeo

Photo: Kin Man Hui, ~ / San Antonio Express-News

Keith Urban packed 16,799 fans into San Antonio’s AT&T Center this past Saturday, setting a new attendance record for the San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo. The 62-year-old event, one of San Antonio’s most prestigious, has attracted some of country music’s biggest artists including Reba McEntire, Brooks & Dunn, Lady Antebellum, Toby Keith and Taylor Swift.

Got some country music gossip and don’t wanna be a tattle tale? Email me, Tawny Tucker, Tawny@countrymusictattletale.com

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

6 Responses to “Keith Urban Sets San Antonio Rodeo Attendance Record”

1. gloria says:

Wonderful news!! I saw some really great tweets about Keith’s performance, saying it was the best concert they had ever been to at the rodeo. He def made some new fans. To me Keith is the greatest entertainer out there. He doesn’t need props and a whole entourage out on stage with him like some artist do. Also he keeps the same clothes on the whole time. No wardrope change for him!! Still in shock over the ACMs snub. Goes to show, the award shows have become a big joke ever since that started that fan voting.

2. Louise says:

16,799 people got to see the best live entertainer in the music industry (all genres).

3. Kent says:

It was my daughter that was privileged to be given Keith’s Fender at the end of the matinee concert of the San Antonio Rodeo concert. Would anyone have video of this happening from the angle below Keith, as he stood in front of my daughters and their friend? I sure would appreciate any video out there; I had heard from a friend in California that he saw this concert on Great American Country tv, but I cannot find the video.

Thanks for the help!

4. TawnyTucker says:

Kent, check this out…around 1:08 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5kXcJhODSE it’s one of Keith urban’s development videos…its brief though.

5. Kent says:

Tawny,thanks for this video. We were at the “matinee,” and this show was at nighttime. I am still looking for any footage that would be from below my daughters and their friend, looking up at Keith as he sang his last song from a small platform that had been placed right in front of the girls, about 13 rows up in the stands above the rodeo floor.

Kent

6. Kent says:

Ok, I was able to see – right at 1:09 – Keith giving his guitar to a gal, right near the railing; I can see why you thought this was “us,” but it is someone else.

Thanks, anyway!